Selective compression to forearm tendons and muscles. Interchangeable for right or left arm, lateral or medial epicondyle. Flat side for less pressure - bar side for greater pressure Unique properties allow it to absorb both shock and vibration
ARM BAND (ELBOW BRACE)
- Soft, comfortable material
- Pocket for holding Gel Arc
- Foam pad at buckle for added comfort
CAUSE: Elbow pain may occur from overuse through activities such as tennis, golf, bowling, arthritis, stress and strains, and some types of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
EFFECT: Elbow pain arises when contracted muscles tear the periosteum and/or tendons at their attachments to the epicondyle. Continued overuse weaknes the body's ability to heal.
The Serola Gel Arc Elbow Brace is superior in elbow support, deisgned to stop pain more effectively with:
- Dual-Sided Gel Arc - concentrated or diffused pressure for maximum relief
- Secondary Attachment Point - significantly reduces pull at epicondyle and allows better muscle function
- Location - the arc affects more muscles and tendons as they converge near the epicondyle
- Absorption - the gel is a superior barrier in absorbing muscle pull, shock, and vibration.
- Foam Pad - hypoallergenic pad under buckle enhance comfort, reduces iriitation
- Uniquely interchangeable for right or left arm, lateral or medical epicondyle.
- Patent Pending Shortening System means ONE SIZE FITS ALL.