YOUR BODY WILL THANK YOU
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints, thereby relieving stress and instability at these weight bearing structures. Just as importantly, it is not so tight that it is restrictive. Excess or insufficient motion can adversely affect the entire musculoskeletal system. The Serola Sacroiliac Belt, by providing the correct balance of resistance and resilience, re-establishes the joint’s normal motion.
Because of the stability the Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play.
- CAUSE: With the emergence of the science of biomechanics, the sacroiliac joint has been shown to be major biomechanical cause of low back pain.
- EFFECT: Sprained ligaments in the sacroiliac region cause imbalanced muscular responses which lead to structural compensation patterns, muscle spasm, weakness, and back, hip, and pain.
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is the only belt designed to normalize the function of the sacroiliac joint.
- Non-elastic layer mimics action of ligaments
- Additional elastic layer provides compression and helps maintain correct posture
- No irritating buckles or pads
- Does not replace muscle function - improves muscle function - increases strength throughout the body
- Can be worn for extended periods without causing muscle weakness or atrophy
- The Serola Sacroiliac Belt - It Works While You Work!
Studies conclude that the sacroiliac joints are important sensors of large force streams between the trunk and legs in which the largest muscles of the body are involved. In this respect, the sacroiliac joint functions as a multi-directional force transducer.
WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR
Buckles that allow over-tightening, & uncomfortably press on the belly, or elastic that will not stop the joint from opening beyond normal.
- Original Serola Belt: Hand wash only in cold water. Cotton will shrink if washed in hot water. Use mild detergent; rinse thoroughly in cold water. Line dry.
- New Serola Belt: Hand wash only. Hot or cold water. Rinse well in cold water to remove soap residue from the small open cells in the foam. Line dry.