1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal United States residents at least 5 years old. Employees and directors of Serola Biomechanics, Inc., ("Sponsor"), their parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of the households of such employees and directors (whether or not related) are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Promotional Period: Promotion begins on October 5, 2010 at 2pm Central Time (CST), and ends on December 12, 2010 at 12:00am. (CST) ("Promotional Period").
3. Video Instructions:
- The video has to be 30 – 90 seconds long and must state how you benefited from the Serola Sacroiliac Belt. Optional: it may, or may not, include demonstrating how to put the belt on.
- Upload the video to YouTube. The title & description of the video must include the words “Serola Sacroiliac Belt.”
- Send your video link to email@example.com before 12/10/2010.
4. Entry: A representative from Serola Biomechanics, Inc. will contact you by email/ or phone on the date your name is drawn. Once your name has been selected you have 72 hours to claim your prize. If no response is received within the 72 hour period - another winner will be randomly selected. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries or email; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
One (1) Winner will be selected Dr. Rick Serola and he/she will be announced on December 12, 2010 on Serola Biomechanics, Inc.'s Facebook
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of the terms of the web site, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using any such method. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access the web site. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes or a drawing is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or drawing, and select the winner(s) for the Sweepstakes, or for such drawing, from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE www.SEROLA.net OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE.
8. Winner's Name: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by 9/24/2011 to: Serola Biomechanics, Inc. "Win an iPad" Winner's Name, 5281 Zenith Parkway, Loves Park, IL 61111.