- FedEx will not deliver to P.O BOXES. Please do not use P.O. Box number when placing your order online.
- FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, and FedEx 2Day® shipments will be sent out the same day (Monday through Friday) if the order is placed by 1:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Any order placed after our shipping cut off time on Friday will ship our next business day, which is Monday.
- FedEx Home Delivery® and FedEx Ground® shipments will be sent out the same day if the order is placed by 2:00 p.m. Central Standard Time Monday through Friday. Any order placed after our shipping cut off time on Friday will ship our next business day, which is Monday.
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered. We can ship products anywhere in the United States using the shipping method of your choice. When an order is placed, we estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method chosen and your shipment’s destination. Our shipping charges are determined by the total weight of your order. There is no sales tax. Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations, so please contact us if you would like to discuss international ordering options.
NOTICE: The shipping fees do not necessarily represent rates charged by FedEx and may include handling charges levied by Serola Biomechanics, Inc.
If you have more questions or concerns on shipping, please contact us at 1-815-636-2780.
- The map above is a general representation of transit times for FedEx Ground shipments to commercial destinations. In limited areas, transit times may differ between shipments to commercial and residential destinations. For specific transit time information from one ZIP/Postal code to another, please go to Get Rates & Transit Times under the Ship tab on www.fedex.com.
- FedEx Ground and Home Delivery business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). FedEx Express business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). If Saturday Delivery is required, please call our office at (815) 636-2780 to arrange this.
Example: A package shipped via FedEx Ground on Monday with a transit schedule of 2 business days, (not including the day the package is shipped) would be expected for delivery on Wednesday. A package shipped FedEx Ground on Friday with a 2-day transit schedule would be expected for delivery the following Tuesday. A package shipped FedEx Express Priority Overnight on Friday will arrive the following Monday unless Saturday Delivery was specially arranged with a representative.