Features + Details
Because of the stability the New Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play:
- Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints
- 3" wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic
Available in sizes: (See number on bottom right corner of label)
- Small (30" to 34" inches)
- Medium (34" to 40" inches)
- Large (40" to 46" inches)
- X-Large (46" to 52" inches)
- Custom - Only for hip measurements less than 30 inches or more than 52 inches. All other measurements use standard sizes. (costs additional +$3.00, give patient measurement at the checkout)
Serola Belt Instructions - Positioning & PlacementDemonstration of how to properly place the Serola Sacroiliac Belt.
Write Your Own Review
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Comfortable, lightweight and durable heather gray T-Shirt with the high quality that you can expect from Serola offered in a variety of sizes
The Serola Belt Extender adds an additional 8 inches of length to the Serola Belt. This works great for pregnant women expecting growth, those who are in between sizes or experience size fluctuation and for those who may have outgrown their previous size.
An innovative & state-of-the-art solution for relief of pain from tennis, golf, bowling, arthritis, strains, and some types of carpal tunnel syndrome.