Features + Details
Because of the stability the New Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play:
- Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints
- 3" wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic
Available in sizes: (See number on bottom right corner of label)
The Serola Belt is worn around the hips, not the waist.
- Small (30" to 34" Hip Measurement)
- Medium (34" to 40" Hip Measurement)
- Large (40" to 46" Hip Measurement)
- X-Large (46" to 52" Hip Measurement)
- Custom - Only for hip measurements less than 30 inches or more than 52 inches. All other measurements use standard sizes. (costs additional +$3.00, give patient measurement at the checkout)
Serola Belt Instructions - Positioning & PlacementDemonstration of how to properly place the Serola Sacroiliac Belt.
Serola Belt Instructions for Pregnancy & PostpartumDemonstration of how to properly place the Serola Sacroiliac Belt for pregnancy & postpartum
Serola Belt BenefitsDetail of all the benefits offered by the Serola Sacroiliac Belt
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Is this a good product I would give it five stars.
I have degenerative lower back disc disease. The serola belt has inabled me to get through a whole round of golf without pain.
- Good investment
Helps keep the pain away. Good investment.
- Buying a second belt!
I love my belt, I'm ordering a second one to keep at home. I'm a wound care nurse and it really keeps my pelvis stable and aligned while I'm performing my job. I also put it on if my low back or upper legs are feeling tweaked and it immediately provides comfort and stability and allows everything to readjust into place.
- Very good product and half the price of the local Binsons.
The SI Belt was recommended by my physical therapist for pelvis instability, hip and leg pain. I wear it when I am sitting for long periods, doing lifting or other strenuous activity. It has proven to be helpful and, along with physical therapy daily exercises, I am noticing strengthening and increased stability. I received the belt very promptly and ordering was easy. The online video was very helpful for belt placement and correct sizing.
Write Your Own Review
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
An innovative & state-of-the-art solution for relief of pain from tennis, golf, bowling, arthritis, strains, and some types of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Comfortable, lightweight and durable heather gray T-Shirt with the high quality that you can expect from Serola offered in a variety of sizes
The Serola Belt Extender adds an additional 8 inches of length to the Serola Belt. This works great for pregnant women expecting growth, those who are in between sizes or experience size fluctuation and for those who may have outgrown their previous size.