Returns & Exchanges
For all returns to Serola Biomechanics, please use the procedures below depending on the type of return. Please also be sure to Contact Us prior to returning any product. All returns should be mailed in a prepaid, insured and traceable method such as FedEx or UPS to the address below.
Serola Biomechaincs, Inc.
Attn: Returns/ RA# (Provided by Serola)
5406 Forest Hills Court
Loves Park, IL 61111
- The method in which the product was purchased with will be the method used for any return and refund. For instance, if an order is placed using a credit card and the order is cancelled or return, the same credit card used to purchase the product will be used to issue a refund. If the order was paid for using a check, a check will be issued for the refund.
- If you are dissatisfied with your order, for any reason, you can return your item(s) for a prompt refund or exchange. To begin the return process, please Contact Us to receive a return authorization (RA) number. Returns ARE NOT accepted without an RA number.
- Refunds are only accepted within 30 days from the purchase date
- Serola is not responsible for any shipping charges on returned products. The original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Custom sized products are non-refundable.
The full refund will be issued only if the merchandise is in “unused” condition. Shipping is non-refundable for returns unless the item is deemed defective (see defective products below). If there is any sign of usage, wear, or marks, a restocking fee will be applied depending on the product.
- Restocking Fees:
- Sacroiliac Belt: $7.00
- Gel Arc Elbow Brace: $5.00
- Inflatable Pelvic Blocks: $8.00
- Serola Belt Extender: $2.00
- Restocking Fees:
- In instances where an exchange for a different size of the same current product of equal value is needed, please contact Serola at 800-624-0008 or email@example.com to receive a return authorization (RA) number. Exchanges sent without a return authorization number will not be accepted. The product must be in unused and undamaged condition to qualify for an exchange and is subject to inspection by Serola upon receipt. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs relating to the exchange.
- Custom sized products are not eligible for exchange
Incorrect quantities or shipment in addition to damaged items:
- Contact Serola at 800-624-0008 or firstname.lastname@example.org to give notification of the incorrect shipment. A shipment to correct the order will be sent via FedEx within two (2) business days.
- A return authorization (RA) number will be given and a return label and will be enclosed with the shipment to correct the order for any items that are received in error. The items shipped incorrectly are required to be returned to Serola within fifteen (15) business days to avoid being invoiced for the items.
- All products are warranted against manufacturer’s defects for one hundred eighty (180) days from receipt of the order. Serola will repair, replace or refund sales price upon its discretion.
- Manufacturer’s defective products are replaced free of charge and shipping cost.
- To report defective products, contact Serola at 800-624-0008 or email@example.com. At that time, a return authorization (RA) number will be assigned and a return label will be sent via email for the defective product.
- In any instance requiring the recall of any Serola Product or packaging, Serola shall coordinate the immediate cessation of sale and distribution of the recalled product. If necessary, Serola shall coordinate the reacquisition of applicable Serola Products from purchasers at Serola’s cost.